Schengen Business Visa
How to apply for a commercial visa
Applicants intending to travel Luxembourg are required to submit their application in person.
The following documents should be provided:
1. A visa application form, duly completed in block letters according to the instructions from the Embassy, signed and dated. The application form can be collected at the Embassy.
2. Two photographs.
The original and a photocopy of:
3. A national passport valid for at least 3 months after the visa expires (copies of pages 2, 3, 4 and other pages containing visas & stamps).
4. An invitation letter in the name of the applicant from the business partner in Luxembourg for the duration of the intended stay with a concise but clear explanation on the purpose of the visit (+ justification of multiple short stays if a multiple entry visa is applied for: proof of recent past commercial transactions with the Luxembourgian company, copies of hotel invoice and boarding passes of previous trips).
5. A copy of the statutes or the charter of foundation of the Iranian company (official translation only).
6. Proof that the company’s activities are in connection with the purpose of the visit.
7. A commitment by the inviting company to bear the travel/stay expenses or proof of sufficient financial means (cash, credit cards, declaration of the Iranian company that they will cover the costs and a proof of solvency of the company eg: Proof of turnover, bank statement, in case the latter bears the said expenses) + personal bank account statments for last 6 months.
8. Proof of a hotel reservation (It is compulsory).
9. Booking of a return ticket.
10. Proof of a travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30.000€ + copie.
11. A mission order for the duration of the intended journey(s) with a concise but clear explanation on the purpose of the visit (official translation only).
12. A work certificate (official translation only)
13. Proof of payment of Social Security (list-e-bimeh) (official translation only).
14. The applicable consular fee (handling costs*)
*60 € (01.11.2012)
All visa applications are referred to the Ministry of Interior, Aliens’ Department. It is therefore recommended to submit applications well ahead (processing may take several weeks).
The Embassy regrets not to be able to provide information in the course of the processing. Applicants will be informed in due time by the Embassy.
Holders of a Schengen visa issued by the Embassy of Belgium are permitted to travel to Luxembourg by any other Schengen country.